• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Black Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear: Black Day

Signed up for first permie job in 12 years.

I'm supposed to get .NET experience so it should be worth it in the longer run.

No choice really as the best rates were becoming sub £25 an hour which ain't worth a w@nk really.

"I'm supposed to get .NET experience so it should be worth it in the longer run."

You must be joking, things like Java and SAP are the only way to stay in this business.

Failing that do a course in tape changing...

Milan

Comment

Now COULD actually be a good time to go permie if they are looking at training you up in Visual Studio 2005 / SQL Server 2005.. do it for a year then go back to the land of milk and honey...

Milan... thats your cue....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

He said "BLACK DAY" can he do that? Is he allowed to say "BLACK DAY", is he?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

He he... great minds think alike... but of course, so do morons as they have a more limited scope and the probablity is higher...
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Joe that's where you're wrong there's no money is SAP these days, rates have dropped to a pittance, the only place to get any real value for your is .Net

that's it we all need to do .Net if we want to stay in the game

Milan.

Comment

Working...
            X