• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Market

Still time to get in and make stacks of money

Get in there, we're still at the beginning of what seems to be the mother of all bull markets.

I'm alright Jack

Im expecting the majority of stock markets to take a dive sometime in mid Sept. Will pick up some bargains then ready for the rally up until the end of the year.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
      Im expecting the majority of stock markets to take a dive sometime in mid Sept. Will pick up some bargains then ready for the rally up until the end of the year.

PZZ
      WHS
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Been in the stock market for 11 years now

Turned a profit i.e. made more money than I invested in years 1998-2000 and 2005-2007. Currently around 15% down on sticking my money in the mattress.
        Still happy to see that I might turn a profit again in the next 6 months at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
          Turned a profit i.e. made more money than I invested in years 1998-2000 and 2005-2007. Currently around 15% down on sticking my money in the mattress.
          Still happy to see that I might turn a profit again in the next 6 months at this rate.
          So you can afford a smart new haircut and some clothes from this century.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            So you can afford a smart new haircut and some clothes from this century.
            I don't have to hang with the yoofs, lad. I prefer the company of farm animals nowadays.

Comment

I did say buy GSK when they were sub £10
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
                I don't have to hang with the yoofs, lad. I prefer the company of farm animals nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Get in there, we're still at the beginning of what seems to be the mother of all bull markets.

I have found conclusive proof the stock market will crash in September.

Linky

I made this prediction in July 1996 and it looks like it is going to be spot on.

There is a tidal wave coming in the world stock markets. It will easily be the biggest points-crash ever and it is going to occur by September, 2009.

How do I know this? By spending years watching how the stock market indexes respond to the movements of the planets, especially at times of sudden, large movements.

The coming train-smash is heavily supported by both astrological and global economic factors.
                  All you mathematicians with your fancy models and greeks and black scholes methods.

New doom date is : Black Friday, August 14, 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Some Japanese economist reckons it's growing super-exponentially, which is apparently a sure sign of a bubble.

He predicted it would collapse on July 27th, and since that date has come and gone I imagine it is due to turn any day now (if this guy is to be believed).
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X