• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pregnant again mother of 13

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregnant again mother of 13

How did you miss this quintessential CUK fodder:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aken-care.html

A pregnant woman who has had all 13 of her previous children taken into care has vowed to flee abroad to prevent social workers taking away her 14th.

Theresa Winters, 36, says leaving the country could be the only way she and partner Tony Housden will be allowed to keep the child.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0MpH1lyP3

We need more people like her in this country. How else are we going to go from 60M to 70M to 80M people here in the next few years as Labour have planned? She should get a knighthood for services rendered.

Comment

Missed it because she's neither asian or immigrant. The best CUK fodder is both!

Comment

Thankyou Daily Mail for pixillating the faces in those several-year-baby photos. The task of identifying the children in them is now just as impossible as it would have been anyway.

Comment

A good case for forced sterilisiation

I mean what chance have the kids got!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

A phrase involving a stable door and a bolting horse comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

should of been done a long time ago. Scum.

Comment

She looks like a Swindon girl. Only scrubbed up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  Thankyou Daily Mail for pixillating the faces in those several-year-baby photos. The task of identifying the children in them is now just as impossible as it would have been anyway.
                  Yes, it made me smile.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Missed it because she's neither asian or immigrant. The best CUK fodder is both!
                    Her ex-husband and father of the first two sprogs is a Kiwi !

Comment

Working...
                    X