• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

McKinnon to be extradited

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKinnon to be extradited

Gary McKinnon: British hacker to be extradited

Gary McKinnon, the British hacker who infiltrated American military websites searching for proof of alien life, will be extradited to the US, after a ruling in the High Court.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...xtradited.html

Here's hoping he gets a fair trial ......
    BTW for those who think he is soooo guilty:

He was caught as he tried to download a grainy black and white photograph which he believed was an alien spacecraft from a Nasa computer housed in the Johnson Space Centre in Houston, Texas.

He was easily traced by the authorities because he used his own email address.
    Bored.

Absolute ******* disgrace.

The only way I can describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

That.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Agreed.

Comment

Shame on all who have helped him on his way, especially Jacqui Smith. Very sad news.
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.

Comment

Its a sign of a government that has given up. If they cant sort out this then what hope is there for them with the economy.

It is bad enough having one sided laws with the USA. We could not extradite from the USA in similar circumstances. Our planes cant fly internal routes in the states : their planes can. We need a visa to visit them : they dont need one to visit here. etcetc.

Comment

I have been preparing a list of things to say(shout) when labour come knocking on my door soon begging for my vote, this is certainly going to be one of the items on the 'agenda'.

I used to worry that I would not get to the end of the list by the time they made it out the garden, now I worry that I won't get it finished by the time they make it out of the street.

Comment

Nl

Its one moment in my life I hope for, it that someone campaigning for NL will knock at my door and try to convince me to vote labour.

There wull be murrrderrs I tell ya!
                  There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

No, no. Invite them, give them tea. Make like you're really interested. Consume their time so that they don't get the opportunity to perhaps convince some weaker minded kind of person to vote for them.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X