• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

www.career-analysis.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.career-analysis.com

Just got spammed by this lot who seem to have been sold my address by one of the jobsites... goes on and on about how your CV needs to be perfect etc, needs independent assessment and approval...

But sadly...

The spam email ends with...

"Please not that the 0845 847 6199 is a local rate telephone number."

Oh dear.
    Vieze Oude Man

The buggers spam me about every week
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

30 seconds and counting...

"

A potential employer will only spend around 30 seconds looking at your CV. It is therefore key that your CV stands out. In the competitive recruitment market your CV is your first chance to make a good impression.

Does your CV stand out?
      Will your CV make an impression?

Career Analysis is a professional career management company who understands that it is vital that your CV not only stands out from others but that it is also easy to read. Whether you are a graduate or a senior executive you need a powerful CV and we can deliver this for you.

Half price Web CV

To complement our CV service we also offer a Web CV. This is a cutting edge tool, exclusive to Career Analysis, which enables you to market yourself effectively across the internet.

Call me now on 0845 847 6199 to discuss your CV or send your CV to [email protected] for evaluation.

Kind regards,

Louise Burks
      Senior Career Assessor
      www.career-analysis.com

To Unsubscribe please click here

Please allow up to 72 hours for removal.
      Please not that the 0845 847 6199 is a local rate telephone number.
      "

An exclusive web CV...? Blimey....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        "

A potential employer will only spend around 30 seconds looking at your CV. It is therefore key that your CV stands out. In the competitive recruitment market your CV is your first chance to make a good impression.

Does your CV stand out?
        Will your CV make an impression?

Career Analysis is a professional career management company who understands that it is vital that your CV not only stands out from others but that it is also easy to read. Whether you are a graduate or a senior executive you need a powerful CV and we can deliver this for you.

Half price Web CV

To complement our CV service we also offer a Web CV. This is a cutting edge tool, exclusive to Career Analysis, which enables you to market yourself effectively across the internet.

Call me now on 0845 847 6199 to discuss your CV or send your CV to [email protected] for evaluation.

Kind regards,

Louise Burks
        Senior Career Assessor
        www.career-analysis.com

To Unsubscribe please click here

Please allow up to 72 hours for removal.
        Please not that the 0845 847 6199 is a local rate telephone number.
        "

An exclusive web CV...? Blimey....
        Maybe give that email address to a few Pr0n sites might help her see the error of her ways

Comes from the man who openly admitted to telling people about his products via email..

..I'll get my coat
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
        X