• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those holidaying in the UK this "barbeque summer"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those holidaying in the UK this "barbeque summer"

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-200907291942/

lol quality

My grandma lioves in fleetwood (just up the road from blackpool) and when we go and see her we have to brave blackpool prom (the kids love it cos they are not cynical yet)

but it is just awful - never mind the rip off which is now the pleasure beach it is the stag and Hen do's in fact more the hen do's - i have never seen so much saggy pasty white flesh in all my life.

just ferkin awful

in fact my last UK holiday with my parents before we went abroad was at Cleveleys (small town between Blackpool and Fleetwood) the crap wheather, chavvy people and bored drove my very british dad to spend some time with the Frenchies - did him good imho.

Comment

Working...
    X