• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh My God - Paystream

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh My God - Paystream

I need to rant.
    Those muppets at paystream have stuffed up my invoicing and income statements FIVE times now. - for the same week

I'm still getting the wrong statements - dispute me spelling it out to them exactly, the amount, company and period.
    For this shiite I pay £153 a month.

Anyone recommend a better accountancy firm?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Pretty much anyone by the sound of it.

The usual suspects around here are SJD, Nixon Williams and Uptons. they all post here on occasion so you should be able to PM them for some more details.

And £153 a month is extortionate. You could be paying half that or less.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      I need to rant.
      Those muppets at paystream have stuffed up my invoicing and income statements FIVE times now. - for the same week

I'm still getting the wrong statements - dispute me spelling it out to them exactly, the amount, company and period.
      For this shiite I pay £153 a month.

Anyone recommend a better accountancy firm?
      Nice spelling mistake Pogle. lol.

It depends on what you want from the service to be honest. If you are looking for much cheapness and plenty of quickness, I can't recommend my accountant to be fair, as they are more expensive than Paystream.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
      X