• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby P's mother: 'Life will be one long party after jail'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...fter-jail.html

Baby P's mother claims life will be "one long party" when she is freed from jail.

The 28-year-old, who was jailed fo a minimum of five years in May for causing or allowing the toddler's death, said she looks forward to getting drunk and having sex when she leaves prison.

In a series of letters written from her cell at Holloway prison, the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, also describes her life behind bars.

Writing to a friend in one letter, she said: "I tell ya [sic], when I get out, I'm in no rush to get in a relationship with a man again, but I might have fun playing the field and travelling! (one long party).

"Hope you're going to join in the party."

Baby P, named as Peter, was 17 months old when he was found dead in a blood-spattered cot in August 2007 having suffered a broken back and fractured ribs.

He had more than 50 injuries despite being on the at-risk register and receiving 60 visits from social workers, doctors and police over eight months.

The woman's 32-year-old boyfriend was given a life sentence with a minimum of ten years for the rape and a 12 year sentence for his part in Baby P's death.

In the letters reported on by The Sun, the woman admits that she "failed as a mother" but claims that her case was "not as clear cut" as the way it was reported in the press.

The woman, who could be free by 2012 due to time already served, also writes of her aspirations for the future.

She said: "First I'm going to use my time doing education – English, maths and maybe business studies.

"I would love to visit Egypt and Greece and Rome. I would love to see the Pyramids and go down the Nile.

"Plus I hope to get out of London as this place has been a living hell for me since I was very little."

She also complains of her lack of a sex life in jail, adding: "I need sex like a heroin addict needs a fix.

"I look forward to going out and I bet we will have a right laugh."

========================================

Apologies for raising a thread on a distressing subject. But IMO it is a disgrace. I say the letters are enough to publish her name/address/photo in an attempt to make her pay. I know revenge is not nice and it wont bring back the child : but there needs to be some sort of deterrent in sentencing.

How anyone could let someone abuse their child and say nothing is quite beyond me.

I just hope Mrs BP does not read this in the media : she is still upset by the case (baby BP is similar age to baby P) and thinks of baby p most days.

What's the story? She's looking forward to getting out of prison? Or that she is still defending herself about the crime she was imprisoned for? Neither of those sounds different to anyone else in prison to me.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      What's the story? She's looking forward to getting out of prison? Or that she is still defending herself about the crime she was imprisoned for? Neither of those sounds different to anyone else in prison to me.
      The main story is your first point. Considering the severity of her crime most would expect her to be contrite.

If I had done the things she did (i.e. keeping silent) then I couldn't live with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The main story is your first point. Considering the severity of her crime most would expect her to be contrite.

If I had done the things she did (i.e. keeping silent) then I couldn't live with myself.
        She is a ghoul mate. No soul. If there is a hell, life will be one long party for her then.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I suspect (but don't know) the reason she can't be named is because there's some outstanding stuff she's still to stand trial for.

She was named briefly on the internet (on a forces forum IIRC) - it wouldn't be hard to find out her real name.

Comment

Oh - and she is clearly a git.

Comment

http://www.slashlegal.com/showthread.php?t=160467
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I'm going against the tide here but I hope they don't publish her name. If they do she's dead and morally that is not defensible either.

Disclaimer - I don't have kids.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It's all over the net and has been for some time

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1551
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    I'm going against the tide here but I hope they don't publish her name. If they do she's dead and morally that is not defensible either.

Disclaimer - I don't have kids.
                    I do, so my view is the exact opposite to yours.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X