• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the Day #3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the Day #3

"
    Dear McQuiggd

We at XXXXXXXXXXXX have come across your CV and would like to find out if the following role would be on interest to you. Please do call me or email me on the detail below if you are interested or have any inquiries.

Overview

Senior Web developer is sought to undertake technical responsibility, and work directly for, a leading viral entertainment site. The successful candidate will be working with the client and another Web development company to manage design and develop projects. The location will be split between Crawley and London.
    "

Now, is this one of you lot taking the mickey...?
    Vieze Oude Man

I'm intrigued as to your experience...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

He he... Ive never had an STD in my life...

And I certainly wouldnt post it on the Internet for 'entertainment'...

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

FYI:

"
        Good all round web skills essential with proven experience.

Skills And Qualifications

8-10 years IT experience with 4-5 years Web Development experience.
        Good client facing skills with background of working with large corporates.
        Having previously managed the full cycle of projects often handling 2-3 projects simultaneously.

Experience of managing Load Balanced Servers Using Mysql for 2-3 years, with replication experience

A broad skill set consisting of :-

ASP (VBscript and ADO)
        MySQL (SQL and administration experience)

Additional preferred skills :-

PHP
        NET
        C#
        Flash/ Action script
        Previous experience working with virals and Multi-media companies.
        "

I.E I got hit because I have c# on my CV.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

viral marketing is....

"Marketing phenomenon that facilitates and encourages people to pass along a marketing message"

examples: Honda Cog TV advert

Do you want some of that?

Comment

Working...
          X