• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Fancy This ? (check out the rate...)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Fancy This ? (check out the rate...)

Saw this on Jobserve today:-

Senior Project Manager Contract

Senior Project Manager required for high profile financial project with a Global Bank. The ideal Candidate will have a track record of delivery on projects.

An understanding of SOX and Risk is essential as you will be documenting issues to a standard that auditors will be able to sign off.

Experience with payment systems would be useful. Good negotiating/communication skills is essential.

Please send your CV in for immediate interview. As part of our referencing procedure you may be required to complete a credit check.

Location London
    Country UK
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 months
    Rate £11 per hour
    Employment Business Lorien
    Contact Carol Mullane
    Telephone 0131 257 4953
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JS50108487
    Posted Date 03/08/2009 14:09:39

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post

Experience with payment systems would be useful. Good negotiating/communication skills is essential.

Location London
    Country UK
    Start Date ASAP
    Duration 3 months
    Rate £11 per hour
    Contact Carol Mullane
    Telephone 0131 257 4953
    Email [email protected]
    Reference JS50108487
    Oh the irony...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post

Senior Project Manager required for high profile financial project with a Global Fast Food chain. The ideal Candidate will have a track record of delivery of burgers.

An understanding of Shakes and Fries is essential as you will be delivering chicken nuggets to a standard that teenagers will be able to sign off.

Experience with payment systems (tills) would be useful. Good negotiating/communication skills is essential (eg upselling from standard meal to large).

Please send your CV in for immediate interview. As part of our referencing procedure you may be required to rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time.

Location London
      Country UK
      Start Date ASAP
      Duration 3 months
      Rate £11 per hour
      Contact Carol Mullane
      Telephone 0131 257 4953
      Email [email protected]
      Reference JS50108487
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

It's more than NMW, so if you are unemployed it ain't too bad if you look at it from that angle.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          It's more than NMW, so if you are unemployed it ain't too bad if you look at it from that angle.
          And help depress the market
          Me, me, me...

Comment

I saw the same role and considered posting it here, but thought I would check it on the Lorien web site for the rate there. That just made me more confused.

It said .. £11 per annum!
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

pay peanuts get monkey

or - just an ad to clear the path for an ICT
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

surely shum mishtake!
                'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

I am tempted to call about this just to laugh at them......
                  But I guess they have a bod in India lined up.............He knows SOX (he has 2, 1 for each foot) & he is very good with Risk as he always conquers Australia first and gets the bonus armies.
                  Bored.

Comment

Working...
                  X