• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's been a distinct lack of doom posted here recently

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been a distinct lack of doom posted here recently

Please post more and restore my faith that there isn't really a recovery happening.

Thanks.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Please post more and restore my faith that there isn't really a recovery happening.

Thanks.
    Linky
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Stock markets and the pound are rising for the same reason house prices rose - irrational exuberance.
      Foreign investors have no idea what a dire situation the UK is in: the government has borrowed billions so we can sustain our standard of living without justifying it by producing any more.
      Once the con is exposed (and I don't know when that will happen) prepare for a crisis of biblical proportions.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Stock markets and the pound are rising for the same reason house prices rose - irrational exuberance.
        Foreign investors have no idea what a dire situation the UK is in: the government has borrowed billions so we can sustain our standard of living without justifying it by producing any more.
        Once the con is exposed (and I don't know when that will happen) prepare for a crisis of biblical proportions.

HTH
        If you begin to have an inkling when please let me know so I can lay some spread bets
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

HTH

I am liking Sasguru more today.

Comment

If you begin to have an inkling when please let me know so I can lay some spread bets
            Mid Sept.

Comment

Anyway thought you had swine flu?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

The economic recovery is underway and strong growth will continue certainly up to the end of this year.

However - I guess you've not been following the news about Betelgeuse ....
                Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 4 August 2009, 11:29.

Comment

Anyway thought you had swine flu?
                  That was last week, it would appear despite making me vomit lots Tamiflu actually worked. I'm back in the office (although feeling a bit achey) and billing
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I only have 12 days left on my current gig with no prospects of anyone ever hiring me again!!!!

And I have very little in the bank, and thousands in tax bills due to come out in Jan/Feb!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Did that help any?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X