• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan A V2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan A V2

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...arnings-income

A total of 654 dentists in England and Wales earned more than £250,000 last year, new official NHS statistics reveal today.

Data from the NHS information centre shows that 159 dentists earned between £250,000 and £275,000, 113 earned between £275,000 and £300,000, and 382 earned more than £300,000.

With about 19,500 dentists in England and Wales, this equates to one in every 30 dentists earning more than a quarter of a million pounds.

Better than a kick in the teeth I suppose.

By gum, you know the drill - give 'em the chair. Etc etc etc.

Anyone seen my coat?

Comment

Think about having your nose within a few inches of festering oral abcesses, chronic halitosis and trying to eat your lunch after treating this bloke.

I can understand why they´re paid so much.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Think about having your nose within a few inches of festering oral abcesses, chronic halitosis and trying to eat your lunch after treating this bloke.
        Crikey - Where would you start?

I'd just whip out the whole lot and give him a pair of false gnashers.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

I can understand why they´re paid so much.
          Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            V2?

Ah.

Dear ole Wernher... he was a real card...carrying Nazi
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Crikey - Where would you start?

I'd just whip out the whole lot and give him a pair of false gnashers.
              Alternatively, if you´re as rich as a lot of dentists, tell him to piss off and find another dentist. That´s what Dutch dentists do.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X