• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swineflu deaths... censorship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swineflu deaths... censorship

It all seems hush-hush at the moment. Anybody have a link with up to date figures or am I right in thinking that it is now world policy to keep figures under wraps to avoid panic ?

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    am I right in thinking that it is now world policy to keep figures under wraps to avoid panic ?
    No its just that your hysterical <snip> fellow-idiots in the press have moved on to something else, you absolute twunt.

HTH
    Last edited by ferret; 4 August 2009, 14:13. Reason: Are you Chris Moyles in disguise?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It all seems hush-hush at the moment. Anybody have a link with up to date figures or am I right in thinking that it is now world policy to keep figures under wraps to avoid panic ?
      I'm all for defending free speech but you don't help yourself do you?
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

As of July 21st it had killed a massive 0.00001167% of the world's population.

Linky
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Anybody have a link with up to date figures
          sasguru and his "team" of "experts" are, as we speak, in the process of preparing the figures for the NHS Press Office. Just as soon as they have rehashed their laughable "hockey-stick" predictions for the GW Task Force, and the "BAR-B-Q Summer" figures for the Met Office.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's all hidden now.

http://www.nhs.uk/News/2009/07July/D...dateJuly30.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Well found. Now can you find Brazil's latest figures ?

Comment

Why the fixation with Brazil? Are you worried that you might catch something from a gay brazilian lover or something?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Why the fixation with Brazil? Are you worried that you might catch something from a gay brazilian lover or something?

... because Brazil is a good barometer due to it being winter there at present and it does not have a fantastic health service. My prediction was that deaths would reach 75 by this week but I have been unable to verify, I believe due to censorship to avoid panic.

Comment

Yep, they're a whole 2 hours old.

I suppose you'll be claiming they're faked now

Linky
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X