• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is this blooming Chutney meme?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this blooming Chutney meme?

Go away for five minutes, and there's a new meme.

What the heck is this Chutney Spoon thing all about?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

I have no idea.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      I have no idea.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        I have no idea.

A Cyberman meme with it's very own tribute website

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Go away for five minutes, and there's a new meme.

What the heck is this Chutney Spoon thing all about?

And I miss the funniest day on CUK in years.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            And I miss the funniest day on CUK in years.
            Well I can't be on here 24/7 for practical reasons, but a precis from those who are would not go amiss.

Comment

Genuine coffee + keyboard moment.

Genius!

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                Well I can't be on here 24/7 for practical reasons, but a precis from those who are would not go amiss.
                Well it is CyberTwunt so not much logic involved - but it hinges on spreading disease (esp Swine Flu which causes CyberCock to cream his curtains) and hence the quote he made about the Chutney Spoon being licked and put back. His theory was that ethnic restaurants were dirtier.

Not that I'm on here 24/7 but that was a funny day.
                Last edited by sasguru; 4 August 2009, 15:35.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Lick me

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Well it is CyberTwunt so not much logic involved - but it hinges on spreading disease (esp Swine Flu which causes CyberCock to cream his curtains) and hence the quote he made about the Chutney Spoon.
                    Oh I see.

So "a licker of the chutney spoon" might well join the ranks of well-used English epithets such as "a virtuoso of the pink oboe".

Good show!

Comment

Working...
                    X