• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AGW4idiots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGW4idiots

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/08/0...-the-red-spot/

An idiots guide to global warming.
    Bored.

Thank you for your application to become Chief CUK Village Idiot. Unfortunately we have a very strong candidate in situ and have no plans to change him,
    I will however keep your application on file and get back to you if any vacancy were to occur.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Thank you for your application to become Chief CUK Village Idiot. Unfortunately we have a very strong candidate in situ and have no plans to change him,
      I will however keep your application on file and get back to you if any vacancy were to occur.
      You won't regret it. I need this job.

Comment

np - just trying to help you out. It is very simple explanation but there are indeed some long words in there. Actually "explanation" is probably a bit above your reading level.

Lets see - Go there to see why carbon is not evil .

Is that ok for you?
        Bored.

Comment

Once again I thank you for your impassioned application. You do indeed show impressive commitment to being Chief Village Idiot. In the current economic circumstances however we have to keep headcount down, as I'm sure you'll understand.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Once again I thank you for your impassioned application. You do indeed show impressive commitment to being Chief Village Idiot. In the current economic circumstances however we have to keep headcount down, as I'm sure you'll understand.
            Time for you to Join the Cybermoron on the list I think
            Bored.

Comment

Poor diddums. Throwing his toys out of the pram because no one will play with him.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                Time for you to Join the Cybermoron on the list I think
                Interesting article ace.
                Seems there are two debates here though now

global warming - man made or natural ?

greenhouse effect - does it even exist ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Interesting article ace.
                  Seems there are two debates here though now

global warming - man made or natural ?

greenhouse effect - does it even exist ?

Greenhouse effect is simple science. So yes it does.
                  Global warming - Also yes, but natural cause with a minor human recent influence of around 0.07 degree C per decade.

There nice & easy - even for the simple people (not you EO).
                  Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                    Greenhouse effect is simple science. So yes it does.
                    Global warming - Also yes, but natural cause with a minor human recent influence of around 0.07 degree C per decade.

There nice & easy - even for the simple people (not you EO).
                    Good of you to state facts with zero supporting evidence, when the world's top experts can't agree.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X