• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You permie swines!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You permie swines!

A permie here has just been signed off with swine flu - thats about the 10th in the org.....yet contractors appear able to fight it off...
    Is this a real problem or is just permies pulling a fast one yet again?!?!

Did you like the film "Gladiator"?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Did you like the film "Gladiator"?
      Gladiator - A pleased devotee to the inverted arts.

Comment

Originally posted by Underscore Pt2 View Post
        A permie here has just been signed off with swine flu - thats about the 10th in the org.....yet contractors appear able to fight it off...
        Its probably the contractors working while ill that infected everyone.

Comment

Permies tend to be younger than us contractors and thus have less immunity.

Comment

I permie in the office yesterday sneezed a total of 7 times in 10 minutes on arriving in the office yesterday. He got told to go home by a manger sitting in an office near him, he was told to go home (informing HR on the way out) and read up on the symptoms of swine flu and not travel to Paris as planned that afternoon.

Cautious or plain paranoia?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              Permies tend to be younger than us contractors and thus have less immunity.
              You're getting closer to my ignore list and I hardly use this site.
              Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Signo_cypher View Post
                I permie in the office yesterday sneezed a total of 7 times in 10 minutes on arriving in the office yesterday. He got told to go home by a manger sitting in an office near him, he was told to go home (informing HR on the way out) and read up on the symptoms of swine flu and not travel to Paris as planned that afternoon.

Cautious or plain paranoia?

Paranoia.... this swineflu stuff will never take off... trust me

Comment

Working...
                X