• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need spoon licking lessons…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need spoon licking lessons…..

I had a meeting room booked yesterday for 12 noon, with around 8 people.

There were 2 people in the room we had booked and they kept us waiting for 10 mins not in any hurry, which is pretty darned rude.

When they eventually left, they left loads of dirty cups and drinks bottles – I reminded them politely about taking their crepe with them.

Reply? ‘Somebody else will get that’.

I commented about people being messy and inconsiderate and not a company value.

Once meeting eventually started, somebody told me he was one of the company directors.

Not that I care what chuffing level he is – nobody has the right to go leaving mess around meeting rooms saying it is ok, somebody else will clean up after the loon.

After our meeting I did tidy up…….

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I had a meeting room booked yesterday for 12 noon, with around 8 people.

There were 2 people in the room we had booked and they kept us waiting for 10 mins not in any hurry, which is pretty darned rude.

When they eventually left, they left loads of dirty cups and drinks bottles – I reminded them politely about taking their crepe with them.

I commented about people being messy and inconsiderate and not a company value.

Once meeting eventually started, somebody told me he was one of the company directors.

Not that I care what chuffing level he is – nobody has the right to go leaving mess around meeting rooms saying it is ok, somebody else will clean up after the loon.

Are you trying to deprive the cleaners of a job?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

So he was right.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
      X