• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rbs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rbs

Anyone work there?

Are you feeling boomed or doomed re: Q2 results?
    Bored.

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Anyone work there?

Friend of mine has just ben taken on - some new Peoplesoft project going on I think.

Comment

got a call about another role there.....direct from the manager....so they are starting to kick off projects again...

Comment

Boomed!

Just renewed 6 months same rate.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Recession was over in May.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...orecaster.html

In 6 months time we'll all be calling Gordon "the safe pair of hands", voting Labour, and boasting our houses are going up £1000 a day in value at tedious dinner parties where we talk about which new top-of-the-range BMW we are buying on 0% APR next week.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
            Friend of mine has just ben taken on - some new Peoplesoft project going on I think.
            Watch out! mad PM warning some contractors only lasting 3 days on PS project
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Watch out! mad PM warning some contractors only lasting 3 days on PS project
              yes, but turning up drunk for work doesn't help your case.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Recession was over in May.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...orecaster.html

In 6 months time we'll all be calling Gordon "the safe pair of hands", voting Labour, and boasting our houses are going up £1000 a day in value at tedious dinner parties where we talk about which new top-of-the-range BMW we are buying on 0% APR next week.

And if you don't he'll either have you locked up in a mental hospital or shot.

Thought crime is death.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                  yes, but turning up drunk for work doesn't help your case.
                  This is the Royal Bank of Scotland.

I would have thought that turning up for work drunk was compulsory.

<DONS FLAK JACKET>

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                    Anyone work there?

You must have got RBS mixed up with Lloyds!

Word on the street is that RBS is in line for a billion pound profit for the first half of this year (well, according to the media that is).

Given these things are usually leaked by the organisations themselves to pad out any investor gitters, its probably a good bet these gimps are in the money again.

Just think, in another 48 years these guys will be privately owned again!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X