• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i am delusional..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am delusional..

apparently , i have been following random people , I don't have good recollection of it but it is true according to some weird service I signed up to recently.... But get this , I am also being followed by people I don't know - I keep getting emails from web affirming this.... I am not sure why am i writing this here .... oh yeah , coz there is no one else to talk to..

go easy on the cannabis , or just stick to cigarettes.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
      apparently , i have been following random people , I don't have good recollection of it but it is true according to some weird service I signed up to recently.... But get this , I am also being followed by people I don't know - I keep getting emails from web affirming this.... I am not sure why am i writing this here .... oh yeah , coz there is no one else to talk to..
      Welcome to Twitter.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Done this one.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

If you dream within a dream, it is still a dream?

Comment

I've been mad for ******' years. Been over the edge for yonks.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              If you dream within a dream, it is still a dream?
              It's not possible to dream within a dream per se. In the same way you cannot take apart an air conditioning unit and find the 'Cold'

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Looked at your twitter hilarious.... carry on c()nty....

Comment

Originally posted by juststarting View Post
                  i am delusional..
                  No you're not. You're just imagining it.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    It's not possible to dream within a dream per se. In the same way you cannot take apart an air conditioning unit and find the 'Cold'

OO I disagree EO.
                    I have often dreampt that I was dreaming and then wolk up to discuss the dream with someone else - only to then wake up properly.

Sort of a sub dream, so in XML it would be represented thus

<SLEEP>
                    <DREAM>
                    <DREAMDREAM>Walking up</DREAMDREAM>
                    </DREAM>
                    </SLEEP>

I need a holiday...........
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment