• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Objects 6.5 plus Infoview - 1 day gig.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Objects 6.5 plus Infoview - 1 day gig.

Anyone know this stuff and want to do a 1 day training course to a software company up in the North East. They have someone who knows business objects, but they want to be taught the Infoview side.

I've no idea of rates - I would simply pass your email address on to the guy and he would get in touch.

Cheers,
    Sal.
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Anyone know this stuff and want to do a 1 day training course to a software company up in the North East. They have someone who knows business objects, but they want to be taught the Infoview side.

I've no idea of rates - I would simply pass your email address on to the guy and he would get in touch.

Cheers,
    Sal.
    Can't do the course, but when the users are let loose and its obvious they dont have a clue - get in touch.
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
    X