• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite quote: Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite quote: Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Don't tell me Threaded.

Both these are currently blowing you whilst you wait for your Lambo to have it's first service.

Comment

You'd probably appreciate what these two gals have just been fired for...

Comment

Something anal?

Comment

"This story is just too good to be true. According to a report on Fox Sports two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested in Tampa late Saturday night/early Sunday morning after a barroom brawl broke out because they were in the bathroom for too long and other people waiting in line were getting upset.

Why were they in the bathroom for so long? I’m so glad that you asked. It was because they were making sweet, acrobatic, lesbian love to each other. (I’ll pause while all of the male readers get the proper visual. In my mind I’m picturing splits, back-flips, arched backs, pom-poms and someone chanting; “Give me an O! Give me another O! Whaddaya get? Oh…Oh…Oh!!!”)"

Wonder what the rest are up to?

http://www.panthers.com/fanzone/galleryPhoto.jsp

Comment

What a great mental image I had there for a moment.

Comment

You mean they're both LADY LESBIANS ??
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Reminds me of page 3 these days.

'Cheryl (22) is concerned about Tony Blairs plans to detain terror suspects for 90 days fearing a loss of their civil liberties'.

Yeah right, Cheryl doesn't even know how to string a fecking sentence together...
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Darn, I get KRYSTLE, 23, from Manchester and there's no quote from her.

Comment

Working...
                  X