• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hope for CyberTory's curtains...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope for CyberTory's curtains...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8188027.stm

The number of new cases of H1N1 swine flu in England and Scotland has fallen significantly, latest figures show.

England recorded an estimated 30,000 cases last week, compared with 110,000 the week before. In Scotland estimated numbers fell from 1,500 to 1,050.

The Health Protection Agency said there was no sign that the virus was mutating into a more lethal form, or developing resistance to drugs.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8188027.stm

The number of new cases of H1N1 swine flu in England and Scotland has fallen significantly, latest figures show.

England recorded an estimated 30,000 cases last week, compared with 110,000 the week before. In Scotland estimated numbers fell from 1,500 to 1,050.

The Health Protection Agency said there was no sign that the virus was mutating into a more lethal form, or developing resistance to drugs.
    Now now - do you really think that the Health Protection Agency actually know more about the situation than cybermoron? Tut Tut DP
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Anyway, I strongly suspect CB's curtains are protected by a thick layer of crusty chutney, and very resistant to any mere swine flu type outbreak.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Anyway, I strongly suspect CB's curtains are protected by a thick layer of crusty chutney, and very resistant to any mere swine flu type outbreak.
        Or indeed, a rocket-propelled grenade.

Unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Or indeed, a rocket-propelled grenade.

Unfortunately.
          Indeed. Even ones disguised as a big throbbing spoon.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

The 110,000 cases mentioned included all the hysterical paranoics (including CyberCock) who logged on to the NHS website and were diagnosed by non-qualified personnel over the net.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              The 110,000 cases mentioned included all the hysterical paranoics (including CyberCock) who logged on to the NHS website and were diagnosed by non-qualified personnel over the net.
              I've got a sore throat and I look like a pig. Should I be worried?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I've got a sore throat and I look like a pig. Should I be worried?
                Not unless you've got some bristly hair growing on your arse and a little curly tail between your arse cheeks.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Where is the feltchmeister today? He has not been on.

Comment

P'raps he got lucky with his cottaging?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X