• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile Phone Voice Mail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile Phone Voice Mail

Does anyone know of a mobile phone service provider which allows the voice mail to be picked up on the internet.My BT landline does it(Clever huh!) and was wondering if the same thing is done by the Mobile Operators

Originally posted by valluvan View Post
    Does anyone know of a mobile phone service provider which allows the voice mail to be picked up on the internet.My BT landline does it(Clever huh!) and was wondering if the same thing is done by the Mobile Operators
    Yes.
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by valluvan View Post
      Ribbit.com

Tried it a couple of weeks ago, it can email the voicemail to you and converts it to text.

Mind you, it's such a fart on I stopped using it!
      In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
        Ribbit.com

Tried it a couple of weeks ago, it can email the voicemail to you and converts it to text.

Thanks Clarjy.I was more sort of asking about the actual mobile phone service providers, such as 02,3,vodafone etc who let u listen to your waiting voicemail over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
          Ribbit.com

Interesting, how long did it take for them to create your account after registering?

Just registered, looks like its worth a play.

:-) Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X