• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ver Ver Sad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver Ver Sad

Driving back from work this afternoon, on the A56 just getting onto the M56,

A great big badger, dead, obviously a road kill. It was the size of a very large dog, not a small animal at all

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

One day I must tell you about my farmer friend and his way of disposing of badgers he'd killed.

<hint>

Just because it looks like roadkill doesn't mean it is.

</hint>

Comment

The A55 before it becomes the M53 near the M56 is littered with dead badgers. Very sad sight. These animals take a few years to grow to maturity but most seem to get wacked by cars and wagons.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

A great big badger, dead, obviously a road kill. It was the size of a very large dog, not a small animal at all

You can't be so far away from me in Warrington.

I seem to see quite a few dead badgers in the North and South, I guess it's due to an increasing badger population meeting road traffic.

Comment

It was the size of a very large dog.........
          Large enough to feed a hungry family?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            One day I must tell you about my farmer friend and his way of disposing of badgers he'd killed.

<hint>

Just because it looks like roadkill doesn't mean it is.

</hint>
            Interesting - I had often suspected as much.

Comment

Well in truth it's good to have some time off especially if it's making your life a misery, but I wonder when if ever the next gig will appear.

Comment

Did it leave a dent?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Did it leave a dent?
                  A. Dent ?

never leave home without your towel

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

A. Dent ?