• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone in Bedford/MK area?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Bedford/MK area?

Anyone fancy a social evening in the Bedford/Milton Keynes area?

Just a thought.......!

Originally posted by Mustang
    Anyone fancy a social evening
    Why? There is nothing better than spending an evening while programming advanced sorting algorithms that most mortals would have never understood even to save their pathetic lifes.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Why? There is nothing better than spending an evening while programming advanced sorting algorithms that most mortals would have never understood even to save their pathetic lifes.
      AtW, you make me weep with pride. Well done, you are hard core.

Comment

Yesterday I was reading Knuth's book until 5am - I had this book (all 3 volumes of it) for a few years, but only now I actually was sure that I understood what he meant there: any programmer that never had to read and understand Knuch is really a code monkey that can be replaced faster than you can say Bangalore.

Comment

I can say Bang-goes-the-law very quickly...

Try reading the Foreign Offices travel advice for India and see if you'd still want to offshore your core business activities there....

Foreign Office travel warnings
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
          X