• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I am dropping the twins off at their mothers for a week break : then dropping the baby off at the sister-out-law : then going off on honeymoon

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Personally I am dropping the twins off at their mothers for a week break : then dropping the baby off at the sister-out-law : then going off on honeymoon
    You don't need to paint us a picture . Have a lovely time.

I'm entertaining(?) relatives.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Have a great time!

Shopping late this afternoon.

Girly is staying at the house this evening.

Little brother needs picking up from the airport very early tomorrow morning so a trip to Liverpool is in order...

I'm having a tattoo tomorrow afternoon and CM is holding my hand!

Generally relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        You don't need to paint us a picture . Have a lovely time.

I'm entertaining(?) relatives.
        Do that trick you do with the ping-pong balls, that always goes down well.

Comment

Getting pissed a lot, watching cricket, working on plan B, B-B-Q on saturday and I been asked to join a band to play a big gig in 6 weeks so I will be learning about 10 songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Do that trick you do with the ping-pong balls, that always goes down well.

It's a tough crowd Churchill and I'm not sure my mothers heart could take it.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working on my baby I guess - still got a dream of being a teenage little tycoon sh1t!

Comment

Trying to find a home for the stray cat we seem to have aquired.

Packing for the holiday next week.

Making my mind up about accepting a speaking invitation at a security conference later this year.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Weather permitting, London Zoo on Sunday

Comment

Naff all. Nothing nada.

Took a mate out for a meal last night so reached my fun quota for the week.

Therefore I'm probably just going to head out on the bike, probably to lakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X