• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bollocks. Celtic vs Arsenal in Champions League

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bollocks. Celtic vs Arsenal in Champions League

The one team I didn't want to play.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I'll take it.

Knob Fabregas in the first 5 minutes and they will be an average team.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I'll take it.

Knob Fabregas in the first 5 minutes and they will be an average team.

Do you mean nobble or bugger?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Oh dear...........

Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
        I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Easy.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            Would have been the team I most wanted to avoid, but having drawn them we need not be too fearful. I would give Arsenal the edge, but not too clear cut an edge. We will be sharper than them having already started our season, and they have lost a couple of players over the summer so might need time to gel, time they may not have. At least we know it will be on the box anyway!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Would have been the team I most wanted to avoid, but having drawn them we need not be too fearful. I would give Arsenal the edge, but not too clear cut an edge. We will be sharper than them having already started our season, and they have lost a couple of players over the summer so might need time to gel, time they may not have. At least we know it will be on the box anyway!
              True, but I suspect our new open and expansive way of playing will play right into arsenals hands ...

I agree with the philosophy, but equally I don't want to get battered trying to outplay arsenal at their own game.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Celtic are the team Arsenal least wanted to get.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Not to worry, Mowbray will steer you to a memorable victory.

Which is more than he ever did for us (West Brom).
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Could go either way. Both are small teams as far as the CL is concerned so to see either win wouldnt be a 'shock.'

Group stages is all either would be good for if they progressed.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X