• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just thinking out loud - but summer technically is here ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thinking out loud - but summer technically is here ...

And there's been no CUK meetup ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

we're having an Octoberfest meetup i believe
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      we're having an Octoberfest meetup i believe
      We are - funnily enough I'll be there ... 1st oct. Though I'm going to be ina big crew of scots and aussies. Not for the faint hearted ...

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Oktoberfest factiod: the police are not allowed to arrest you for being drunk during the fest.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Oktoberfest factiod: the police are not allowed to arrest you for being drunk during the fest.
          They can still arrest you for being ugly, if I were you I'd be very very careful.

Comment

I have been thinking of organizing a September meet up in the white horse pub in Shorditch High Street. strippers downstairs, private dancing upstairs. http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/the-white-horse-pub-london . Followed by a curry afterwards.

Any interest?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I have been thinking of organizing a September meet up in the white horse pub in Shorditch High Street. strippers downstairs, private dancing upstairs. http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/the-white-horse-pub-london . Followed by a curry afterwards.

Any interest?
              In like flynn.

Although in saying that, it's always nice to meet up with the CUK ladies (All four of them)

Comment

What about - Swindon ?

And the lights in the room darkened ...

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  In like flynn.

Although in saying that, it's always nice to meet up with the CUK ladies (All four of them)
                  Who says we wouldn't go to a place like that
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

These dos are always really convienient for the people who organise them. Quite a sizable number of people on this board do not live and work in London and many who do don't spend their weekends there.

So if it always has to be London at least make it mid week
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X