• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how did he managage that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did he managage that

how did this nigerian manage to get up the duff in a womens prison?

devious ploy to get british government to intervene?

and what about that other muppet who got released from guantanamo, they keep referring to him as a british resident (i.e NOT citizen) has this country got a responsibility for every waiff and drifter that does something stupid whilst having some tenuous connection with UK?

does this country not have enough problems of its own?

WTF are you on about?

Comment

this

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6742399.ece

surely you couldnt have missed it

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
        how did this nigerian manage to get up the duff in a womens prison?

devious ploy to get british government to intervene?

and what about that other muppet who got released from guantanamo, they keep referring to him as a british resident (i.e NOT citizen) has this country got a responsibility for every waiff and drifter that does something stupid whilst having some tenuous connection with UK?

does this country not have enough problems of its own?

Yes, because I'm sure rape never happens in 3rd world women's prisons

(Not basing this on any news report etc. but we shouldn't discount it before the real facts come out.)
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

your right.............. shes going to sell her story make a fortune
          and we'll still have to pay for her and it , aaaarggh

Comment

Working...
          X