• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beach or got to the pool?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach or got to the pool?

30 degrees today in Spain - could go down to the beach 3km away or stay around the pool

Beach

For
    Topless totty to letch at
    Can go siamapratelling
    Against
    Sand in bum
    Beer gets warm
    Sand flies
    Recent shark attack in area

Pool
    For
    Cool beer on demand
    Clean water

Against
    Totty covered up
    Sunbed contention
    Tedious just lying in the sun
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

I'd go for the topless totty every time
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Yeah, tits on the beach.. +1
      The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
        Yeah, tits on the beach.. +1
        +2

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Against
          Totty covered up
          ***Sunbed contention***
          Tedious just lying in the sun
          You have to share a pool

Who let this rif-raf into the room?
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'm going to the beach as the Sealed Knot are doing a battle re-enactment.

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been much fighting in the west country so I can't think what they'll be re-enacting? Mods & Rockers??
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I'm going to the beach as the Sealed Knot are doing a battle re-enactment.

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been much fighting in the west country so I can't think what they'll be re-enacting? Mods & Rockers??
              You've never heard about the Easton-in-Gordano riots?

What do they teach in schools these days?
              Last edited by sweetandsour; 9 August 2009, 12:11. Reason: Historical accuracy.

Comment

Recent shark attack in area
                Don't forget to accidentally smear a little blood on the chavs before they go in the sea.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Can go siamapratelling
                  Unless you get voodooflux to fly down with his Warhammer 40K armies, such as his orks; that would be nice of him and quite uiamapraty. In his Space Marines but make sure he brings the Orgryn bodyguard, iamaprat Dedgog.

Instead of lounging about, you could be researching work opportunities such as finance sector compliance software like the anti-money laundering product AML from iamapratom Technologies. That comes up on Jobserve occasionally.

When you dive in the pool, make sure you don't mitulip the diving board.

I should keep out of the sun by sitting under one of the local tuliptah-trees, listening to the tulipepoke feeding.

Take care of your diet while away, you don't need to go developing any brutulipe kidney stones. (Martulipe ones would be much prettier!) If you do, keep your fluids up. Consider visiting a chatulipsu for some tea.

But it's siamapratelling every time for me!
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Unless you get voodooflux to fly down with his Warhammer 40K armies, such as his orks; that would be nice of him and quite uiamapraty. In his Space Marines but make sure he brings the Orgryn bodyguard, iamaprat Dedgog.

Instead of lounging about, you could be researching work opportunities such as finance sector compliance software like the anti-money laundering product AML from iamapratom Technologies. That comes up on Jobserve occasionally.

When you dive in the pool, make sure you don't mitulip the diving board.

I should keep out of the sun by sitting under one of the local tuliptah-trees, listening to the tulipepoke feeding.

Take care of your diet while away, you don't need to go developing any brutulipe kidney stones. (Martulipe ones would be much prettier!) If you do, keep your fluids up. Consider visiting a chatulipsu for some tea.

But it's siamapratelling every time for me!
                    It must be me being an idiot but I spent ages trying to work it out and only just sorted out that it was, in fact, related to the placement of a tube into the mouth and having ones face in the water.

Comment

Working...
                    X