• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

Current contract due to expire in sept, been looking for 3 weeks, had one unsuccessful interview, 2nd gig i interviewed for was offered it on the spot.

New gig is 6months, highest rate I have ever had, and the closest to home I have worked in 6 years (20 mins drive)

Boomed!
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

This is the sort of thing I can only dream about... congratulations.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

excellent news and congrats!

Comment

+50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Well done!
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Fab. news congrats.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Well done!!!

Can you give us a clue as to what area/skill-set it is?
              Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

I am a Solution Architect, and the role is at Lloyds

Just hope there is no more rate cuts from them!
                Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
                  I am a Solution Architect, and the role is at Lloyds

Just hope there is no more rate cuts from them!

Perhaps they tried plenty cheapness and realised that expensive western contractors cost less.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                  X