• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another nail in the coffin of North West jobs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another nail in the coffin of North West jobs.

Shell Stanlow for sale to Indians and Libyans.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Don't be surprised. It happened to the Greek and Roman empires too. Eventually all empires get soft and are overtaken by more virile economies and cultures.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It’s the new world order where conglomerates rule the economies and the UK indigenous population isn’t invited.

If everyone just lowered their expectations they'd be a lot happier, my new goal is to stay out of council rented accommodation.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I heard that Spillers have called in the retreivers

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          I heard that Spillers have called in the retreivers

Coat?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            It’s the new world order where conglomerates rule the economies and the UK indigenous population isn’t invited.

If everyone just lowered their expectations they'd be a lot happier, my new goal is to stay out of council rented accommodation.
            What sort of a goal is that? You're probably excluded on grounds of gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, etc, etc, etc. anyway and couldn't get a place no matter how desperate you are.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              What sort of a goal is that? You're probably excluded on grounds of gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, etc, etc, etc. anyway and couldn't get a place no matter how desperate you are.
              GingerJedi is a British gay transexual Somalian I'll have you know.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                That's great news, I've made it.

...what was the alternative?
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  GingerJedi is a British gay transexual Somalian I'll have you know.

Eritrean.

Comment

This would not have happened if Barclays were in Power.

Comment

Working...
                    X