• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

lingerie contract - web-dev

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lingerie contract - web-dev

Upon searching for "electronic engineer" in the contract search it returned this:

Lingerie Contract Position

So they want us to work for the privilige possibly getting a job (as web-dev) after doing 6 months for nothing now? Wasn't someone on about internships on here the other day - in america though?

Beyond belief.

<pervy>
    But got to admit not a bad industry to be in.
    </pervy>

plenty quickness, much cheeply.

Don't worry, it will happen here too (if it hasn't already).
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It sounds like a real 'intern' job i.e. looking for a technical go-for.

However, it's a bit odd.

Current undergraduate (or graduate) working towards a degree in an engineering or science subject (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics)
      - Fair enough

interested in the fashion industry - if they are studying engineering/science and they are into fashion

Embedded systems design and integration - WTF

REF:Banking
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Hmmm...there's a girl who used to work at my local who runs a web lingerie business in NL. I wonder if she's expanded it into the UK.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Benefits:

If you are partly interested in the music and fashion industry, you will have the opportunity to go to all sorts of shows and events, you will meet leading people within the fashion, music and advertising world. After 6 months, the successful candidate will be taken on full time with our company with a salary that will reflect their responsiblities and abilities within the company.

I dont call that "working for nothing!"

Comment

Well I can tell you that when I was working as an Office Boy I would have jumped at this to get my feet on the ladder. I am sure there are many who would show some interest in these roles

Comment

Chetty - who's sockpop are you?

Comment

Working...
              X