• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swine Flu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swine Flu

A contractor here travelled back to the uk at the weekend and has come back and taken today off as he has cold sweats, shivering but temp sky high and general swine flu symptoms (IMO). He left early yesterday afternoon.

Today I ache all over and have that "impending illness feeling".. nooooooo. Think i might leave early today.

Anyone else had or suffering from Swine Flu?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    A contractor here travelled back to the uk at the weekend and has come back and taken today off as he has cold sweats, shivering but temp sky high and general swine flu symptoms (IMO). He left early yesterday afternoon.

Today I ache all over and have that "impending illness feeling".. nooooooo. Think i might leave early today.

Anyone else had or suffering from Swine Flu?
    Had it a couple of weeks ago. Not very pleasant and the Tamiflu made me puke
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Get yourself some Tamiflu.

https://www.pandemicflu.direct.gov.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Get yourself some Tamiflu.

https://www.pandemicflu.direct.gov.uk/
        I'm not in the uk

Comment

I'm not in the uk
          I believe Prawn Enterprises Ltd has a private stash you could purchase a small part of
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm not in the uk
            This wouldn't have happened under the Tories.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              I believe Prawn Enterprises Ltd has a private stash you could purchase a small part of
              Typical, I invest in Tamiflu and the government gives the stuff away.

Comment

Oh dear, I'm going to the UK on Monday for the week Better not tell the missus (who is coming along) as there have been numerous reports of Germans coming back from the UK with 'Schweinegrippe'
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Oh dear, I'm going to the UK on Monday for the week Better not tell the missus (who is coming along) as there have been numerous reports of Germans coming back from the UK with 'Schweinegrippe'
                  You can avail yourselves of some free Tamiflu while you're here tho
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    i dont think so.. searched Prawn Enterprises Ltd

"Our company runs a fleet of just over 50 Volvo GlobeTrotter trucks that bring freight to and from every corner of the UK. This saves money for the company and is also a solution to the increasing price of fuel as we are the ones paying."

Comment

Working...
                    X