PDA

View Full Version : I think my phone is broken

JoJoGabor
12th August 2009, 08:51
Had a second interview for a contract at a bank on Monday afternoon for which I was told I was the only candidate who got through to second round. Waiting to hear back, I can only assume my phone is broken.

Is gmail down also? :frown

TiroFijo
12th August 2009, 08:53
I can only assume my phone is broken.

That would most likely be the cause!

JoJoGabor
12th August 2009, 11:31
No it's not broken!! Just found out I got the contract. Bye bye saddo permiedom, hello again contracting world!!

AlfredJPruffock
12th August 2009, 11:35
No it's not broken!! Just found out I got the contract. Bye bye saddo permiedom, hello again contracting world!!

Well Done JJ !

Now that - sounds like an upturn - another released from the bondage of permieland.

alreadypacked
12th August 2009, 12:30

Congrats JJ, welcome to the city, mine's a latte.

OwlHoot
12th August 2009, 13:16
Congrats JJ, welcome to the city, mine's a latte.

You don't still buy that frothy powdered milk muck do you, at three or four quid a pop? Two of them a day and it would be cheaper to smoke.

I thought one result of the downturn was that everyone was back to instant coffee in mugs.

alreadypacked
12th August 2009, 13:20
You don't still buy that frothy powdered milk muck do you, at three or four quid a pop? Two of them a day and it would be cheaper to smoke.

I thought one result of the downturn was that everyone was back to instant coffee in mugs.

Still on boomed rate, until Sept. anyway :D

ThomasSoerensen
12th August 2009, 15:38
:yay:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

congrats

RichardCranium
12th August 2009, 18:01
No it's not broken!! Just found out I got the contract. Bye bye saddo permiedom, hello again contracting world!!:banana: :yay: Congratulations! :yay: :banana:

Iron Condor
12th August 2009, 18:08
a bank

:suicide: