• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice please!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice please!

I have only been contracting for 12 months and would like some advice
    on the following.
    Obviously I realise a lot of you guy's have been doing this for ages, and would like to share your views and experiences.

As a self motivated and hard working person, I would like to know how to become really serious, and post Threads on this site that involve copy and paste from the BBC news pages so that I look a lot more intelligent that what i is?

Thanking you in anticipation

Makes a change from the same question about umbrellas over and over again.

Comment

Send a PM to Milan...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

bovvered. speak to the hand.......

I've seen some of your threads....you talk a good talk....but can you walk the walk....go to the bbc and copy past any old story.......go on try it...we're right behind you....
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
          Send a PM to Milan...

Who in Milan, it is a big place with lots of people.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

touche LG

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I think it is much more fun to post a quote from a story, or picture of a pretty girl and let the congregation work out the rest using their 733t g00gling skilz
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                I think it is much more fun to post a quote from a story, or picture of a pretty girl and let the congregation work out the rest using their 733t g00gling skilz
                I quite agree, Threaded. Best idea all day.

Post from Threaded, sexy Italian woman; I make that Pimms O'Clock. Care to join me?
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Ahh that one is easy: she's in the press today as part of a fantasy threesome.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Even better here...go on click the link, you know its not work-safe but its just sooo tempting...

Apparently Pierce Brosnan would like her in his next Thomas Crown movie:

"Monica Bellucci is a ravishing beauty - a gorgeous, gorgeous woman,...We've come around to talking about a sequel to The Thomas Crown Affair. Again it's a love story and a romance, but this time it's not going to be with Rene Russo. We've been thinking about women, and there are just stunning women out there"

Lucky b*rstard!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X