• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perseids tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perseids tonight

Perseids

Dont miss the show tonight folks
    its free

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Perseids

its free

It's cloudy

Comment

Perseids

its free

Day of the Triffids - nuff said

Comment

Perseids

its free

Hope it's better than last night. Got a numb bum lying on the garden bench and saw about 4 streaks (one was a corker though).
        While waiting for the fireworks, I watched satellites go over. Didn't catch the numbers.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I saw one last night, so that saved me finding some dark corner of the local park to go wandering around in at night.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I saw one last night, so that saved me finding some dark corner of the local park to go wandering around in at night.
            It was probably a lump of cosmic debris from Betelgeuse - that reminds me - how is HAB these days - he was losing so much sleep over Bees and Betelgesue Crises I guess he probably needs a least a weeks sleep to catch up ...

Comment

Daily Mash has it covered

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Good one
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

I do hope the Betelgeuse Crises hasnt been getting HAB down - just dont seem to see many posts from him - perhaps hes been too tired to post with the Betel-Induced Insomnia - you know it is possible that just maybe the cosmic debris that some saw last night wasnt from Betelgeuse - but we cant be certain.

That said - theres no accounting - and downright disconcerting - regarding the disappearance of the SunSpots - altough some postulate that is a prelude to the Suns MagnetoSphere's Inversion - whoops off I go again - sorry HAB ....
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 13 August 2009, 15:00.

Comment

Working...
                  X