• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to all the attractive young females here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message to all the attractive young females here

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...ached-men.html

Let me make it clear, I'm not available, I'm attached and sending me PM's with pictures of yourselves in saucy underware to try and ensnare me is not likely to work.

Okay?

I believe you are speaking into an empty void.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...ached-men.html

Let me make it clear, I'm not available, I'm attached and sending me PM's with pictures of yourselves in saucy underware to try and ensnare me is not likely to work.

Okay?

What if they're also looking for a man who can spell?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

there is hardware, software and underware.

muppet
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
          there is hardware, software and underware.

muppet

It's part of my charm. Married and stupid.

Come on girls!

Comment

I have found this to be the case.

I have found that women have been far more flirty towards me since ever since I started wearing a wedding-ring. Admittedly that was starting from a low base, but still.

The wedding-ring is like having a female seal-of-approval (for westerners anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              What if they're also looking for a man who can spell?
              underware is a bit like a female firewall for geeks who can't undo bra clasps

HTH

Comment

DP, out of curiosity, since you've excluded them, does this mean you would prefer the attention of plain, unattractive or just really ugly women?

If so, I applaud your efforts to "take one for the team".

Comment

I worked with a guy from Columbia once and he said that a wedding ring was the perfect way to pick up girls down there as they figured there was less chance of you having STD's or AIDS. He said that single lads were going out with wedding rings on for that reason.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I knew there was something fishy about suityou repeating every 5min "I'm happily married". This explains it, that must be his chat-up line
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X