• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heathrow hotels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heathrow hotels

Anyone got any recommendations for reasonably priced but good (aka no "EasyHotel") Heathrow hotels, main requirement being close to Heathrow (obviously) but also with easy access to public transport to get into London

Main reason it's got to be close to Heathrow as it's for someone flying in Morning on first day and leaving on early flight next day

Originally posted by Not So Wise View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations for reasonably priced but good (aka no "EasyHotel") Heathrow hotels, main requirement being close to Heathrow (obviously) but also with easy access to public transport to get into London

Main reason it's got to be close to Heathrow as it's for someone flying in Morning on first day and leaving on early flight next day
    If this person is a Septic they'll love the Holiday Inn on Gloucester Road.

Also, it's practically on top of the tube station, from which you can get directly to Heathrow.

I always recommend it when Yanks ask, especially if they plan sticking around long enough to do any sightseeing.

But it's probably fairly pricey, so may be unsuitable if not on expenses.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I always use The Sheraton Skyline as they do included 7 or 14 day parking packages and the restaurant is quite nice (although not as nice as it used to be).
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Ibis heathrow have a good deal on right now.
        Bored.

Comment

what about using the departure lounge? it's cheap and cheerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I always use The Sheraton Skyline as they do included 7 or 14 day parking packages and the restaurant is quite nice (although not as nice as it used to be).
            That's a useful feature for someone arriving and leaving by plane (plus bus/taxi)

tim

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Ibis heathrow have a good deal on right now.
              and have a bus to the terminals as all hotels on the strip do
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
              X