• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currency Cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency Cards

Anyone had any experience of them? I'm thinking about getting one from https://www.fairfx.com/ and was wondering if anyone had any experience / recommendations of this or any other currency card providers. I'll be needing one for when I go on Holiday in America.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Anyone had any experience of them? I'm thinking about getting one from https://www.fairfx.com/ and was wondering if anyone had any experience / recommendations of this or any other currency card providers. I'll be needing one for when I go on Holiday in America.

I've got one of the Caxton FX cards, mainly because I'm currently gigging in Hamsterdam, and use it for lots of small cash withdrawals and incidental spending without getting fleeced each time. Easy to setup and their FX rates seem competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      I've got one of the Caxton FX cards, mainly because I'm currently gigging in Hamsterdam, and use it for lots of small cash withdrawals and incidental spending without getting fleeced each time. Easy to setup and their FX rates seem competitive.
      Thanks for that. I had a look, but it appears that the rate is a bit less than Fairfx. But I'll like the look of what's being offered.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
      X