• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Murex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murex

I have been digging for some info on this product.

Why do companies password protect information on a standard application?? It drives me nuts

Has anyone here used Murex and are there any books / manuals which introduce it?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      WHS!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        WHS!
        WHY??

Comment

Its a bit of a dark art is Murex, they've just updated the version and the new Murex interface and their UAT environment policy is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
            Its a bit of a dark art is Murex, they've just updated the version and the new Murex interface and their UAT environment policy is horrible.
            But what is it - What does it do?

Is there a user manual on it? I want to learb it in my own time but do not have any material to start with

Comment

Murex is a system used by many different banks for booking their trades viewable by counterparties in different banks, remember for any given trade there may be typically two counterparties, therefore the trades are subjected to validation according to the rules of Murex governed by industry compliance rules.

Also the middle office use it in banks to sometimes 'force the state' of the trade.

Its almost like a trade booking affirmation / confirmation system shared by many different banks.

As far as documentation is concerned, I couldn't find much I just learned bits and bobs on the fly.

Comment

Working...
              X