• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tune in this Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune in this Friday

To my real ale reviews in the Currently Drinking thread.

I am open to suggestions as to which ones I should review. I can review around 7 in a session, so get in early to avoid disappointment.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    To my real ale reviews in the Currently Drinking thread.

I am open to suggestions as to which ones I should review. I can review around 7 in a session, so get in early to avoid disappointment.
    No takers? Not even a sockie?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

A bit of Hook Norton?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Houston Brewing Company's Killellan and Peter's Well don't go further south than Newcastle unfortunately, you're missing out on great beers.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

You could choose beers from small local breweries. That keeps the "beer miles" down in accordance with CAMRA's current "support your local brewery to save the planet" campaign.
          Last edited by RichardCranium; 18 August 2009, 08:41. Reason: Yousef Inglish told me to
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've just sent a mail to a friend reminiscing about my local. So I won't recommend anything, I'll just get as much vicarious enjoyment as I can from what you drink. But do mention what snacks you have too; I miss Black Country port scratchings with a pint of Tribute or Abbott. This time of year I'd have at least a couple of golden ales; a bit lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              You choose beers from small local breweries. That keeps the "beer miles" down in accordance with CAMRA's current "support your local brewery to save the planet" campaign.
              Fortunately the Purity Brewing Company is very, very local to me. Which reminds me, I must pay them another visit and "save the planet" a little more.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Why not go to the Ascot beer fest, try masses of beers and watch some racing !!!!

http://www.pumpkintours.co.uk/tours/...-festival.html

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
                  This time of year I'd have at least a couple of golden ales; a bit lighter.
                  Good idea!

On snacks, I find Cheese Moments go well with ale. They're a bit overpowering for lager.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X