• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Millipede Gets a bollocking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millipede Gets a bollocking

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ghanistan.html

If anybody is interested in reading the general publics unrestrained bile spewed at insect boy, read the comments on this article.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Ah, it's all about oil again.

Comment

wonder what he makes of this comment?

One comment :

"Shame on you, you so called "foreign secretary". You who say that terrorism is sometimes justified. What encouragement to the jihadis.
      How can you sleep at night, you scum? Lets see you do a stint on the front line in Afghanistan and then see how much you feel that terrorism is justified.
      If I were the mother of a soldier who had been killed in Afghanistan, I reckon I would want to kill you.
      Why dont you resign, you filth?"

eek

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
        If I were the mother of a soldier who had been killed in Afghanistan, I reckon I would want to kill you.
        Why dont you resign, you filth?"...
        "Hang on, my door's just be kicked in. What-dy-a mean I've been arrested under the prevention of terrorism act?"
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Erm...

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          "Hang on, my door's just be kicked in. What-dy-a mean I've been arrested under the prevention of terrorism act?"
          Dont shoot the messenger, read on .... that only seems to be a warmup. Even in the telegraph I am yet to encounter such venom directed at one person.

Comment

You misunderstand - I was merely continuing the comment...!

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
              Dont shoot the messenger, read on ....
              I did. And came to this bit:

"Londoner 432, do not allow yourself to be censored by yourself, or by some notion that it is wrong to uncover a lie, conspiracy, crime, deception when it comes to Jewish deeds, as you will be submitting to their world view, that being they are "The master race"/"Chosen people" and you the Goyim aren't to question them. "
              Which is simple anti-semitism.

Comment

There's some people banging on about "the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afganistan". I thought the invasion of Afganistan was "legal" (whatever that means - UN resolution or something?).

Anyway, Afganistan is a separate issue to Iraq. The Afgan invasion seems to have chased Al Quaeda out, and is now trying to defeat the people who hosted Al Quaeda and would invite them back at the drop of a hat if they regained control of the country.

On the other hand, Iraq has been a vainglorious, lying f***-up from the start.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I did. And came to this bit:
                  Which is simple anti-semitism.
                  IMHO David Milliband is a bit of a pr@t, but those kind of comments are as you have pointed out, uncalled for.

There are still are a few people who buy into this Zionist, illuminati world domination rubbish, and I suspect the gent in question is one of them.

Comment

I quite agree with him. Blowing up Brownstuff would be entirely justifiable in my view.

Seriously (that wasn't?) there may be some situations of extreme oppression that would justify it. We are just lucky not to be in that situation. (Yes we are)

Shut up George.

PS Anti terrorism squad. It is George, not me who posts these suggestions of killing Brownstuff.

PPS Professional politicians should think more carefully about how what they say will be viewed. It isn't as though they manage to do anything else right.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 18 August 2009, 13:10.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X