• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investment idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investment idea

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...-in-banks.html

Quick! Book your funeral whilst it's cheap!

Boomed when you're Doomed!

They are horribly expensive.

I can't understand why we don't have drive through funerals. Deposit your loved one through a hatch, park for 3 minutes in a tasteful little layby with flowers and canned music and then drive through to the other side to collect the urn. The whole thing could be automatic and coin operated.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

I can't understand why we don't have drive through funerals. Deposit your loved one through a hatch, park for 3 minutes in a tasteful little layby with flowers and canned music and then drive through to the other side to collect the urn. The whole thing could be automatic and coin operated.
      credit/debit card
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

I
        The average cost of a funeral has increased from £1,965 to £2,573 during the past five years, mainly because of rises in cremation fees and the cost of burial plots, as well as higher fees for officials such as doctors and ministers

What a rip-off. If you are going to shuffle ones mortal coil - get three quotes first.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          The average cost of a funeral has increased from £1,965 to £2,573 during the past five years, mainly because of rises in cremation fees and the cost of burial plots, as well as higher fees for officials such as doctors and ministers

What a rip-off. If you are going to shuffle ones mortal coil - get three quotes first.
          Die sooner rather than later. It's much cheaper.

Comment

What happens if you refuse to pay - does it mean that you have to carry on living?

I don't care what they do to my body after I am dead, but the dying bit I'd like to be just like this.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Coming soon to a supermarket near you .... delicious, nutritious Soylent Green wafers .... and they're good for the environment too ... get them while they're hot.
              The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Weigh the bodies down and drop them of ferries.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It's possible to pre-book and set up a fund into which a small amount is paid on an ongoing basis. Do it folks, I've done it and I'd hate to be the only <40 bloke who's done so.

Comment

Leave your body to medical science. That's my plan anyway
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X