• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

While my tattoo gently weeps...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While my tattoo gently weeps...

Ok, finally had a tattoo done. It's weeping, how long does this stage last?

Never had one before, need some answers.

Thanks in advance.

That is freaky, while my Guitar gently weeps just came on Radio2 as I read that.

Comment

Chav.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Thanks in advance.
        It should never weep. Presumably tattooist has been sharing needles. I'd chop it off before it spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Thanks in advance.
          It's just weeping a bit of ink and stuff - it's cos you had such a lot shaded in yesterday.... keep putting the lotion on - it will be grand!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Tatoo???????

Obviously a member of the scratch card set: Next
            Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

I'm intrigued.

What made you decide to get a tattoo at the age of 40(something) when you've never had one before?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                Tatoo???????

Obviously a member of the scratch card set: Next
                At least he can spell tattoo
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  At least he can spell tattoo
                  DAMN IT. This karmic universe, everytime I try to be mean this happens.

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I'm intrigued.

What made you decide to get a tattoo at the age of 40(something) when you've never had one before?
                    I quite fancied a Masonic tattoo so finally went and had one done.

By the way Blackened Biker, surely a gay biker is "bitchy", not mean...

Comment

Working...
                    X