• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muppet Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muppet Contract

"My Public Sector client requires an experienced Contract/Project Manager to work 2 days per week over 6 months in the West-Midlands.

The Contract/Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the agreed outcomes from each of the 16 projects, on time and on budget."

2 days a week...16 projects on time and budget...you couldn't help but smirk if they said that to you in an interview...

Lol.

Perfect way to get a foot in the door. Public sector is a good place to get the foot in the door.

2 days week wouldn't be that bad. Hand out feck loads of actions in a review meeting. 1 hour per project per week (8 per day) come back next week and see if they have done it.

When it all falls down just increase the days you work and the rate you charge. Boomed!

Comment

Read the rest of the advert. Could you really work with anyone who had

- Understanding of the English Education System
      - Some understanding of Assistive Technology and in particular Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)

AKA e-learning... Why not say so!
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

It's not e-learning, it's technologies for helping the disabled, e.g. Stephen Hawking's prodding-and-talking device. I have a couple of mates in that line, and yes I certainly could work with them.

Comment

I started a contract 3 years ago on two days per week. Now (usually) full time at the same location - still 2 days in the same department, the other three days involved in whatever projects are going on in other departments.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            Read the rest of the advert. Could you really work with anyone who had

- Understanding of the English Education System
            - Some understanding of Assistive Technology and in particular Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)

AKA e-learning... Why not say so!
            I have all that... currently implementing this type of stuff for my client!! I should apply and then sub-contract...
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
            X