• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New buying opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New buying opportunity

For those of you who've made mega-gains over the last few months maybe time to do some profit taking....

and enter the market big time in three months time to take advantage of another:

Buying Opportunity
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    For those of you who've made mega-gains over the last few months maybe time to do some profit taking....

and enter the market big time in three months time to take advantage of another:

Buying Opportunity
    When the FTSE hits 3000 I will buy.

Comment

I'm doing very well out of what I call my "reversion to the mean" strategy.
      For example when bank stocks fell at the start of the year, that was the herd being too negative.
      And the recent bull market was the opposite.

Bottom line:

Economies are still fooked. When the unprecedented stimulus wears off we will be left with stagflation.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I'm doing very well out of what I call my "reversion to the mean" strategy.
        For example when bank stocks fell at the start of the year, that was the herd being too negative.
        And the recent bull market was the opposite.
        Care to elaborate in a little more detail?

*Stu in "wannabe investor" mode*
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
        X