• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats..

.. to whoever this is

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/004497.html

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

congrats indeed.

Comment

[QUOTE]
      Seeming to underline the Revenue’s challenge, the PCG said the contractor, a member of the group, had closed his company, leaving “no way of paying the liability.”
      [QUOTE]

I thought your are personally liable for IR35 and closing the company
      should not affect your liability? is this right?

Comment

This is very good news.

Comment

It really is.

This guy must have been through the absolute ringing over the last 5 years.

I hope he claims compensation now - he had to close his company ffs!!!

Oh god, I'd love him to sue!!!!

Please sue!!!! please!!!!!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

This would never have happened under the Tories.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              It really is.

This guy must have been through the absolute ringing over the last 5 years.

I hope he claims compensation now - he had to close his company ffs!!!

Oh god, I'd love him to sue!!!!

Please sue!!!! please!!!!!!
              But what about all the lost investment in the NHS, Schools and Benefits in the North East?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Think of the poor starving GP's who won't be able to afford to eat this week due to the tax stolen by people like this.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                X