• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got me thinking - Guide dogs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got me thinking - Guide dogs

Are people with guide dogs obliged to pick up after their dog when it has had a dump? If so, how? Or are guide dogs specially trained in this area?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

If your guide dog does a dump it's highly likely you will step in it, what with following it so closely an all.

Comment

Actualy, guide dogs are trained not to! Did you never watch Blue Peter? They took part in a few guide dogs training session. A lot of time is spent teaching the puppies to only use designated toilets.

This also begs the question: Why cant all dog owners teach theirs to do the same?

"I have to say that is the finest pair of knockers we have ever had in the studio"
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

prehaps there is a proceudre that threded could write ?
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
        X