• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Essential viewing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essential viewing

CBN news - Britain: what happens when islam start to take over?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Where CBN = "Christian Broadcasting Network" so that's a VERY reliable source of independent opinion.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

And posted on YouTube by the nicely balanced user "IHateAllReligion" too.

In the last minute the woman looks like she's going to explode. Actually, some of the people featured in their footage also look like the exploding type.
      Last edited by thunderlizard; 19 August 2009, 17:24.

Comment

Telegraph: Model who drank beer to be first woman caned in Malaysia

This got me.
        In the northern backwater state of Kalentan ruled by the hardline Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party, authorities have decreed that supermarkets must have separate checkout queues for men and women and beaches be segregated.
        I've already heard that one being called for in the UK. Also segregated lifts!
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It's hardly news. That Sharia Law story must be at least a year old.

Comment

The upside is that I can have four wives and sex with each one every four days. We may also start hanging criminals and gays so it won't be all bad.

Comment

Working...
            X